Splash Building Signs are made using an aluminium composite panel. Depending on your artwork they can be produced using a self adhesive print with laminate or computer cut vinyl applied to the panel. Both have a 5 – 7 year life.
Graphics and artworks with images and complexity require the print-laminate option whereas simple logos and text can be made using the computer cut vinyl option. Computer cut vinyl has the advantage of lasting longer than a print but also a choice of more vibrant colours, fluro, metallic or reflective vinyls.
Talk to one of our sales team members for which option may suit you.
- Produces an excellent quality print
- Bright, smooth and uniform surface
- Fire retardant
- 5-7 year life
- Multiple colour choices
- Building facades
- Shop signs
- Wall signs
- Gate or door signs
- Directional and wayfinding signage
To ensure artwork is correct please follow these simple steps and specifications.
- Hi Res PDF file.
- Files to be in CMYK and NOT RGB.
- All fonts to be outlined.
- All images and elements to be embedded.
- Files to be supplied at 100% scale.
- Images should be no less than 120dpi at full size.
- If Pantone colours are used they must be used from the Pantone + Solid Coated Pantone library. Please note that our printers print CMYK and will match the Pantone colour as close as possible.
- We recommend all text and images which need to be seen in full be kept 20mm from the trim line, This is your SAFE Area.
- If your sign requires drill holes for hanging please allow 50mm space from the top edge.