Splash Corflute Corrugated Sheet
Splash Corflute corrugated plastic sheet is a twin wall plastic sheet made from the highest quality polypropylene material using the most advanced extrusion technology available.
Corflute sheet is suitable for various applications ranging from printing, signage, displays, promotional items, packaging and other industrial applications and can be cut, scored, folded or die cut giving you the ability to create a variety of shapes.
Being a versatile material, you can use Splash Corflute to make anything within your imagination.
- Water resistance
- Light, strong and durable
- Impact resistance
- High strength to weight ratio
- Good for outdoors, weatherable
- Cost effective
- Easily fabricated
- Dimensional stability
- Easy to cut to shape, bend, stitch and glue
- Point of sale
To ensure artwork is correct please follow these simple steps and specifications.
- Hi Res PDF file.
- Files to be in CMYK and NOT RGB.
- All fonts to be outlined.
- All images and elements to be embedded.
- Files to be supplied at 100% scale.
- Images should be no less than 120dpi at full size.
- If Pantone colours are used they must be used from the Pantone + Solid Coated Pantone library. Please note that our printers print CMYK and will match the Pantone colour as close as possible.
- We recommend all text and images which need to be seen in full be kept 20mm from the trim line, This is your SAFE Area.
- If your corflute sign requires eyelets please allow 50mm space from the edge.